2 April 2014

2 April 2014 Graduations are coming!!

It's coming to that exciting time when the training is complete, all the paperwork is sorted to set up SNAP internet connections for families and the next step is to celebrate at Graduation and take home the newly reconditioned computers.  At last!!!!

I am looking forward to travelling to attend graduations with our two host schools:-

                   Parklands School on Monday 14th April at 3pm

                   Auckland Point School on Tuesday 15th April at 6pm

 It is so exciting to see all the work and commitment come to fruition and I am looking forward to listening as participants share their experiences.  I'm sure I will have some great photos to share on my next post!!

I will share more after the graduations.  Talk then....

Cheers
Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment